An archive of Dr Dinah Murray‘s theoretical writing on monotropism, autism and society.
Most of her published research is available on Research Gate, where most of the main links on this page go; (pdf) links will download directly.
- Dimensions of Difference (The Neurodiversity Reader 2020)
- Interests at Work (May 2020) (pdf)
- Monotropism – An Interest Based Account of Autism (Volkmar Encyclopedia of Autism 2018 (pdf) and 2020).
- Theorising Human (Theorising Autism 2014) (pdf)
- Discussion paper on eugenics and diversity (2012)
- Creating social space for autism (Autscape 2005) (pdf)
- Finding and maintaining a niche (Tampere 2005) (pdf)
- Attention, monotropism and the diagnostic criteria for autism: Murray, Lesser and Lawson, Autism (June 2005) (pdf)
- One that got away (2005)
- UCL, Linguistics, and Autism (UCL 2003)
- Wrong Planet Syndrome (1999)
- Mind as a Dynamical System: Implications for Autism with Mike Lesser (Durham conference Psychobiology of autism: current research & practice 1998)
- Normal and otherwise (Durham conference Living and Learning with Autism: Perspectives from the Individual, the Family and the Professional 1997) (pdf, ResearchGate)
- An Autistic Friendship (Durham conference Psychological perspectives in autism, 1995)
- Silent speech acts and their cognitive effects (January 1987) (pdf)
- Language and Interests (1986 UCL PhD thesis) (pdf)
- Conversational concerns: Issues, Journal of Pragmatics 7(1):1-15 (February 1983) (pdf)
- Well (January 1979) (pdf)